TikTok is the home of creative expression, and music is right at the heart of everything we do. That's why we are so excited to announce we are bringing the joy of Eurovision to TikTok for the very first time.
To celebrate the 65th Eurovision Song Contest, taking place in Rotterdam this year, we are giving the TikTok community a unique chance to see behind the scenes and hear from some of the participants directly.
Every day in the run up to the Grand Final on 22nd May, everyone is invited to join a series of Eurovision TikTok LIVEs. Taking place across the city of Rotterdam and in the Arena itself, the 30-minute TikTok LIVE events will give fans the opportunity to explore the city and the see wonderful world of Eurovision.
Yannis Ioannidis, Global Business Development & Strategic Content Partnerships at TikTok said:
“We are honoured to be working together with the EBU to host participants of the 65th Eurovision Song Contest for the very first time on TikTok. Eurovision is loved by Europeans of all ages for decades now and this series of exclusive TikTok Lives will give our community of users a unique view of the magic that is Eurovision. TikTok LIVE is the perfect way for Eurovision to connect with its global audience and we are looking forward to deepening our relationship with the EBU and Eurovision in the years to come.”
Martin Österdahl Executive Supervisor of the Eurovision Song Contest added: “It has been exciting to collaborate with TikTok for the first time, enabling us to share the magic of the Song Contest with a wider Gen-Z audience. TikTok’s use of audio and visual effects and interesting formats open up new ways for us to add innovative options to our digital content and for participants to express themselves creatively as they interact with the songs.”
How can I take part?
Just tune in to the official Eurovision TikTok channel to catch the action.
So, who's on the schedule?
Tuesday 18 May
- 5.30pm BST / 6.30pm CEST - To kick the semifinals off, the UK's James Newman hosts Live from the Arena
- 6pm BST / 7pm CEST - On home turf, The Netherlands' entry, Jeangu Macrooy, hosts a Q&A from the Arena
Wednesday 19 May
- 4pm BST / 5pm CEST - Switzerland's Gjon's Tears shares the inside scoop in a Q&A at the Hotel
Thursday 20 May
- 11am BST / 12pm CEST - Finland's Blind Channel kicks off the day's lives in a Q&A hosted at the Hotel
- 4pm BST / 5pm CEST - Italy's Maneskin kicks off the second day of semifinals with a Live from the Arena
- 6pm BST / 7pm CEST - Spain's entry, Blas Canto hosts a Live from the arena
Friday 21 May
- 4.30pm BST / 5.30pm CEST - Join Greece's Stefania, as she takes TikTok users on a behind-the-scenes rehearsal of the Grand Final
Discover Eurovision on TikTok and get celebrating!