Australia’s favourite faces are opening up their kitchens this festive season as part of TikTok’s new Celebrity Dinner With Me LIVE series. Launching on December 7, Celebrity Dinner With Me will see some of Australia's biggest names cook up a storm LIVE on their TikTok accounts over summer.
The LIVE streams will run throughout the silly season and feature a celebrity line up including; comedians Aunty Donna, Aussie music legend Shannon Noll and drag queen Courtney Act, along with pop hearthrobs Cub Sport and Client Liaison. These superstar celebs will be donning their chef hats, frilly aprons and inviting the TikTok community join them for some antics as they cook up a storm.
From a roast, to an airfrying bonanza, a vegan feast, or maybe a cheeky cocktail, the TikTok community will be able to tune in to sharpen their culinary skills and participate in a live Q&A with their favourite Aussie celebs.
Simon Bates, Director of Content Programming for TikTok Australia and New Zealand, said:
“We are thrilled to be playing sous chef to an amazing line-up of Aussie stars with our new Celebrity Dinner With Me LIVE series. It's going to be great fun as the Australian TikTok community joins us throughout summer, for what will be the best dinner parties of the festive season.”
Celebrity Dinner with Me LIVE program schedule:
- Monday 7th Dec, 7pm AEST: Aunty Donna, comedy group from Melbourne and stars of new Netflix show, Big Ol’ House Fun
- Monday 14th Dec, 7pm AEST: Shannon Noll, beloved Aussie artist
- Wednesday 16th Dec, 9pm AEST: Courtney Act, drag queen, singer, television personality who appeared on RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Monday 21st Dec, 7pm AEST: Cub Sport, Australian pop group from Brisbane who have transformed from local indie band to global pop powerhouse
- Monday 28th Dec, 7pm AEST: Client Liaison, Melbourne indie pop duo
The Celebrity Dinner with Me LIVE series kicks off with Aunty Donna at 7pm AEDT on Monday 7 December. Tune in on TikTo via their handle @auntydonna.