Today, TikTok announces the expanded roll-out of their global Shopify partnership to Southeast Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Following the kick-off of the Shopify partnership in the United States in October 2020, the launch in Southeast Asia will enable thousands of merchants to create, run and optimize campaigns targeted toward TikTok's highly engaged community with the newly created TikTok Channel App from the Shopify App Store. Once the web-based TikTok Channel App is installed, Shopify merchants will have access to the key functions of the TikTok For Business Ads Manager at their disposal, without leaving the Shopify dashboard.
Highlights of these functions include:
- New, "1-click" pixel: Install or connect the “TikTok Pixel” to track conversions quickly and easily
- More creative storytelling: Create native, shareable content that turns merchants' products into high-quality TikToks, as In-Feed video ads
- A One-Stop-Shop for TikTok Campaigns: Create, optimise and manage campaigns, target audiences and track performance, all in one place
- Advanced Matching: Report multi-web session attribution via newly created one-click button that enables Advanced Matching
- Bonus TikTok Ad Credits: From now until 31st December 2021, Shopify merchants who adopt a Trial or Basic plan will also be eligible for USD$100 TikTok bonus ad credits with USD$25 spent on TikTok ads.
"Brands are an important part of the TikTok experience, and social commerce is an increasingly important channel for merchants to expand their audience. We're excited to partner with Shopify to provide simple, scalable solutions that enable more businesses around the region to authentically and impactfully engage with the TikTok community as we grow and expand our commerce capabilities globally," Chew Wee Ng is the Head of Business Marketing, Southeast Asia at TikTok shared.
Said Jason Suen, Head of Global Expansion Markets at Shopify: “Ecommerce in Southeast Asia continues to grow rapidly with more Internet users coming online to shop. Engaging consumers on their preferred platforms and channels is crucial for businesses. That's what makes our partnership with TikTok so exciting. Together, we can offer Shopify merchants a new way to reach and connect with their customers through highly engaging video content, enhancing buyers' shopping experiences.”
The TikTok Channel App for Shopify is now available in Singapore. In line with TikTok's commitment to exploring new and innovative ways to connect brands with users, TikTok and Shopify will also start testing new commerce features that will make it even easier for users to discover Shopify merchants and shop their products within the app.
To learn more, visit TikTok For Business Help Center.