As we continue to do our small part in supporting communities in need during a difficult time, it warms our heart to know that users around the world are coming together on TikTok to add joy, entertainment, and laughter to their day.
We were inspired to see our community stay connected through #HappyAtHome: LIVE!, and we're touched by the generosity of the individuals who've been giving back to those in need by raising funds through our new Donation Stickers.
In that spirit, we're bringing together friends of TikTok for a special program to unite our community and help those most impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. This week from May 5 - 9, celebrities and top creators - including Kristin Chenoweth, Giada De Laurentiis, and Terry Crews - will be teaming up for Happy at Home: #OneCommunity LIVE, a week of nightly live streams that will provide entertainment and allow our community to contribute to various organizations who are helping deeply affected communities, including families, educators, artists, musicians, health care workers, and restaurant workers.
For those who want to join in and support these organizations, TikTok will match up to $10 million in user donations globally through May 27. Join us as #OneCommunity and show your support by tuning in each night and creating to the following hashtags.
- #AlwaysLearning - Whether you're still in school or prefer lecturing to anyone who will listen, here's to staying sharp and #AlwaysLearning. Join Anna OBrien and Wayne Brady as they support educators through National PTA.
- #HealthHeroes - From those on the front lines to those lending care from afar, here's to all the #HealthHeroes making a difference, saving lives, and inspiring us each and every day. Join the D'Amelio family, Jabbowockeez, and Steve Aoki as they support health heroes through the CDC Foundation.
- #FamilyTime - Here's to staying safe at home and spending some quality #FamilyTime with the people closest to you. Join Addison Easterling and her family and Terry Crews and his family as they support No Kid Hungry and Meals on Wheels.
- #FoodFam - Whether you're a home cook, work at a restaurant, or just love to eat, we're all a part of the #FoodFam. Join Giada De Laurentiis and Tabitha Brown as they support restaurant workers through National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and James Beard Foundation.
- #MusicMatters - Tell us why #MusicMatters to you, whether you're a musician, editor or just love building playlists. Join Camila Cabello, Howie Mandel, and Kristin Chenoweth as they support the creative community through MusiCares and The Actors Fund.
To join us LIVE: tap the 'One Community' banner in TikTok's Discover page or simply search #happyathome in the app. HappyAtHome: #OneCommunity begins at 5:00PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT every night starting Tuesday, May 5.