It's no secret that TikTok is a go-to destination for everything fashion and beauty, ultimately helping to drive industry trends, elevating the voices of new creators and brands, and encouraging our community to celebrate their own personal style. Each Fashion Month is an opportunity for us to not only give our community a front row seat to all their favorite Fashion Week shows and content, but to also celebrate the diverse fashion and beauty creators, designers, models, and brands that inspire joy and creativity on our platform.
This season, Fashion Month is centered on #FashionForYou, an all-encompassing celebration of personal style, self-expression, and inclusivity. Whether you're at the runways in Paris or strutting down your hallway at home, this hashtag encourages our entire community to be part of the fashion conversation no matter where they are. From now until October 14, we're bringing our community a month full of dedicated programming to make their #FashionMonth dreams come true.
Celebrating this year's TikTok Fashion & Beauty Frontrunners
For a second year in a row, we're spotlighting some of the incredible leading fashion and beauty creators on our platform during Fashion Month. Whether it's about sustainable fashion, advancing diversity and inclusion in the industry, or introducing daring new fashion trends, our community is always driving the conversation forward in innovative ways, and our TikTok Fashion & Beauty Frontrunners represent the diverse range of creators who are leading the charge.
This year's TikTok Fashion & Beauty Frontrunners are:
- Antoni Bumba (@antonibumba)
- Arabella Bartelloni (@lilrotini)
- Clara Perlmutter (@tinyjewishgirl)
- Devin Halbal (@hal.baddie)
- Dylan Mulvaney (@dylanmulvaney)
- Emira D’spain (@XOXOEMIRA)
- Ester Tania (@estertaniaj)
- Griffin Maxwell Brooks (@griffinmaxwellbrooks)
- Jae Gurley (@JaeGurley)
- Jake Fleming (@itsjakeflemm)
- Kristina Zias (@KristinaZias)
- Lexson Millington (@lexsonator)
- Mathieu Simoneau (@mathieusimoneau)
- Mei Pang (@meicrosoft)
- Nai❤️Jelee (@theeglamnaija)
- Nydia Twitty (@slimreaperofficial)
- Pierrah (@pierrahh)
- Sara Camposarcone (@saracampz)
- Tanya Ravichandran (@ttaanyaa)
LIVEs with your favorite style icons
To celebrate Fashion Month, we're hosting various LIVEs with some of the hottest style icons in the industry. Check out the list below, and make sure to tune in:
- 9/19: Sneaker Closet Tour with @24kgoldn
- 9/28: Closet Tour and Fit Check with Maluma (@papijuancho)
Spotlighting your favorite designers around the world with Vogue Magazine
Throughout Fashion Month, we're working with Vogue Magazine to introduce some of their favorite designers to the TikTok and Vogue Runway community. In this series, Vogue will spotlight four different designers around the world as they walk us through the making-of some of their most viral looks. Make sure to follow @voguemagazine throughout Fashion Month to see what designers are spotlighted!
Make it #FashionForYou with our Effect House community effects
Finally, we encourage you to take your best looks to new heights throughout #FashionMonth with some of our newest creative effects:
- Fenty Match Stix Snatch TikTok Effect: @fentybeauty collaborated with creator @gracechoi to create this new effect that allows users to find their perfect contour and highlight.
- Willow Smith Cover Filter: @glamouruk collaborated with creator @blahblahbalraj on a new effect that gives the TikTok community the chance to recreate Willow Smith's look from her September 2022 Glamour UK cover shoot.
We're so excited to bring all the action to our TikTok community this Fashion Month and celebrate the creators on our platform who continue to shape the future of fashion. Make sure you tune in for an incredible month of style and beauty, all on TikTok!