This month, we’re celebrating the incredible women who use their strength, intelligence and creativity to make a lasting impact on the global TikTok community and beyond. Through LIVE programming with popular creators and public figures, partnerships, community activations, and a TikTok-style telethon, we’re putting a spotlight on this diverse community who show us the incredible progress that happens #WhenWomenWin.
Throughout March, we’ll unveil a variety of themed programming featuring popular creators, and beloved artists and celebrities who are inspiring powerhouse women. We'll also host a special seven-hour TikTok LIVE telethon on International Women's Day, March 8, to raise money for organizations that are committed to providing support and resources to help women continue flourishing in their lives. Each week, the programming will focus on a different theme around embracing and celebrating the diverse and growing community of women on TikTok.
We invite the entire TikTok community to join us and tune-in each week for a dose of inspiration. Here are the weekly themes and LIVE programs to mark your calendar.
Weekly Hashtag Themes
- #WhenWomenWin (Week of 3/1): From change-makers to innovators, here's to the power and strength of women leading movements towards progress across the world. We all win #WhenWomenWin.
- #ThankstoHer (Week of 3/8): We celebrate all the iconic rebels and role models in our own lives, and the women who make a difference each and every day by supporting other women. Give #ThanksToHer.
- #HerStory (Week of 3/15): It’s the story for us. From historical recaps to creators sharing their unique backgrounds, we’ll hear stories that are authentic and inspiring.
- #SheEarnedIt (Week of 3/22): The spotlight will be on the amazing community of entrepreneurs and women business owners who will share how they found success in their careers.
- #GetThereTogether (Week of 3/29): Throughout the last week, we’ll toast to sisterhood, uplifting and supporting one another, and to all the women who stand together.
Each of these themes will be a part of the LIVE programming that will take place twice a week at 5pm PT. Vist our special Women's History Month page for programming details and featured creators. Some of the women in our incredible community, including creators, artists and celebrities, will share their stories and experiences on topics such as mental health, body confidence, careers, sports, and much more.
Join us this month to celebrate the strong, creative, and supportive women of TikTok who show us what happens #WhenWomenWin.