Both on and off our platform, we're always looking for new ways to enable self-expression, creativity, and connection among the TikTok community. When we launched our TikTok for Developers program, we set out to create innovative tools for third-party apps to integrate with TikTok and provide users more features to create and share amazing content. Today, we're excited to introduce the new Sound and Login Kits for TikTok, which will help third-party apps create more frictionless sharing and authentication experiences for their users. The Software Development Kits (SDKs) are now available for mobile, web, and console applications globally.
"As TikTok becomes increasingly engrained in culture, more third-party apps across a variety of categories and use cases are looking to tap into our community on their own platforms. Through the Sound Kit and Login Kit for TikTok, we're providing seamless integration solutions that help developers expand their reach, increase exposure for creators, and empower our community to showcase their content on other platforms." - Isaac Bess, Global Head of Distribution Partnerships, TikTok
We're excited to make it even easier for the community to express themselves and share their creativity with others. Here's more about the new kits and our partners from around the world that have integrated them into their platforms:
The Sound Kit allows creators and artists to seamlessly bring original sounds and music from third-party apps into the TikTok ecosystem. Audio is integral to the TikTok experience and offers endless possibilities for collaboration and inspiration among the community. Through the Sound Kit, we're excited to help creators reach new fans on TikTok and make their original sounds even more shareable.
Check out the amazing third-party apps that will be integrating with the Sound Kit and helping their users share their original audio creations with the TikTok community:
- Audiobridge: A simple, mobile, multi-track recording studio in your pocket.
- LANDR: A platform that empowers artists with a suite of music creation, collaboration and distribution tools.
- Rapchat: The leading app for hip hop artists to create music and get discovered.
- Yourdio: Create and share your own unique soundtracks to TikTok in just three steps.
“TikTok has built a global platform for creators to share their work and get inspired, and LANDR’s mission is to empower musicians to create, collaborate and be heard. To give our community the ability to seamlessly share their work on TikTok is such a perfect fit. That’s why we’re so excited to be an early partner in this program.” - Pascal Pilon, CEO & Founder, LANDR
Through the Login Kit, users can sign into third-party apps quickly and securely through their TikTok login credentials. Users can also add their TikTok videos, giving them additional avenues to showcase their creativity and bringing a new and engaging ecosystem of content to these platforms.
From dating, to dining, to gaming and more, an exciting and diverse group of third-party apps have already integrated the Login Kit for TikTok into their platforms, including:
- Allstar: Enables any gamer to become a content creator through accessible creativity with true zero impact to Frames Per Second (FPS).
- Breathwrk: Provides science-backed breathing exercises to alleviate anxiety, fall asleep, get energized, increase endurance, and more.
- Burpple: A food discovery platform where anyone can contribute and discover reviews, this community-driven network is now the place Singaporeans rely on to decide where and what to eat.
- EME Hive: A culturally-focused dating & live-streaming app for meeting like-minded people.
- IRL: Making it easy to join groups and find others to do more together in real life.
- Medal: A game recorder to clip and share epic gaming moments.
- Lolly: The most fun way to meet people online.
- MeetMe: Part of ParshipMeet Group’s portfolio of social apps, MeetMe is an interactive dating community where users can make connections, chat, and be entertained through innovative live-streaming features.
- Monet: A doodle-based dating & friendmaking app where users send drawings to each other to start a conversation.
- Neon: A mobile platform for buying, selling, and flaunting verified NFTs from artists and creators.
- PUBG: The popular video game and pioneer of the battle royale genre that has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide.
- Snack: A video first dating app where you find new connections by recording the real you and scrolling through your feed instead of swiping.
- Swipehouse: An app that creators use to find friends, brand collaborations, dates with other creators, and more every day through short-form video content.
- Streamlabs: A leading set of tools that enable streamers and creators to grow and monetize their live streams and engage with their communities.
"This integration not only allows for a more seamless experience between IRL and TikTok users, but will also connect more users, provide more creative capabilities, and encourage even greater engagement within the social sphere. Our goal at IRL has always been to bring people together and make it easier for our users to enjoy experiences with the ones they love, and this partnership further fuels our mission to continue creating and providing people with a unique event discovery experience." - Abraham Shafi, CEO and Co-Founder of IRL
We're excited to offer developers a growing suite of tools to integrate with TikTok and connect with our community. If you're a developer who's interested in building with TikTok, you can learn more about the Sound and Login Kits here: https://developers.tiktok.com/doc.