TikTok is always looking for innovative ways to enhance our communities’ content creation, and today, we are expanding upon the current Video Kit offerings to bring Share to TikTok to developers from web, desktop and console, in addition to the already established mobile platforms. Share to TikTok, which launched in 2019, was the first product in our TikTok for Developers program, which introduced new tools for third-party mobile apps and developers to integrate with TikTok and gives users access to even more features to create and share amazing content.
The Share to TikTok feature enriches the content available on TikTok, diversifies the types of videos users can discover, and offers more editing choices for people to explore in addition to TikTok's built-in creative tools. Building on the existing ways that people can create and share content on TikTok, the expansion of the feature to include web, desktop and console-based developers will further advance the creative process and give people multiple avenues to create new original, high-quality content. TikTok's Share to TikTok Video Kit product enables third-party apps and developers to share content directly into TikTok and gives users the flexibility to edit their content using their favorite apps and upload that content easily and seamlessly to TikTok.
In addition to our current partners, we are excited to continue growing Share to TikTok with the addition of amazing new developers, including Clipchamp, Combo, Grabyo, Kapwing, with integration from Mobcrush and LG U+ coming soon.
Check out the new third party apps now integrated with TikTok:
- Clipchamp: This app gives everyday editors access to the video creation tools usually reserved for pros. Think easy-to-use camera and screen recording, text to speech, and green screen. Users also get access to over 1 million premium stock videos, photos, songs and sound effects, plus a collection of on-trend TikTok templates.
- Combo: This platform is designed to help creators save time repurposing their content. Combo makes it easy for streaming creators to turn their highlights and clips into videos for TikTok.
- Grabyo: Is the leading cloud video production platform. Its services equip broadcasters and media publishers with the tools to produce, edit and deliver live and real-time video content across all major broadcast, digital and social platforms.
- Kapwing: An online video editor for modern creators. Kapwing empowers people to tell stories that matter with fast, collaborative, smart editing tools and a shared workspace for creative teams.
- Mobcrush: Mobcrush, a Super League (Nasdaq: SLGG) product that empowers gamers and content creators to reach their fans across multiple social platforms. Creators will soon be able to login with their TikTok account, upload their amazing game play or live stream moments, and create engaging videos to share with their TikTok audience.
- LG U+: Integrating soon on their U2 platform, which is scheduled for release later this year. The cloud-based collaborative platform will enable content creators to effectively create and enhance video storyboards. Creators will be able to work with their team and others that may be supporting them to create intro&outro clips, and add subtitles and special effects to their videos on the U2 platform.
Share to TikTok not only further enriches our content, but also extends the reach of third-party apps by allowing the app's hashtags to appear. If you're a developer and interested in building with TikTok, learn more about how to get involved here: developers.tiktok.com. We look forward to seeing how creators use the new features and all the exciting content to come out of Share to TikTok.